Celebrate Summer Fair 2016!
We are thrilled to announce our 6th annual Celebrate Summer event. This year will be bigger and better than ever, beginning Friday, June 24th with a Karaoke Contest and continuing all day and into the evening on Saturday, June 25th.
Please join me for two FREE days of food and entertainment including; pancakes, hot dogs, face painting, bouncy castles, sports demonstrations, dunk tank, magic shows, live band performances, and much more!
For the adults, our beer tent will be in full swing Friday evening and Saturday with a stellar line-up of live entertainment. This event typically draws over 5,000 residents and this year will be no exception. All proceeds benefit the Gloucester Food Cupboard and Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre located in Beacon Hill-Cyrville.
When: Friday, June 24th & Saturday, June 25th, 2016
Where: Earl Armstrong Arena (2020 Ogilvie)
Time: Friday: evening / Saturday: all-day
Parking: Limited but OC Transpo runs the following routes – 12 & 124.
Friday, June 24th:
- 6pm-8pm: open karaoke
- 8pm-9pm: karaoke sing-off
- 9pm-11pm: open karaoke/music
Saturday, June 25th:
FREE FAMILY FUN / TAMARACK BOUNCY LAND!
- 10am-2pm: City of Ottawa info booths
- 10am-11am: FREE pancake breakfast
- 11am-11.30am: Magic show
- 11.45am-12.15pm: Official Opening
- 12.15pm: FREE hot dog lunch
- 12.15pm-12.45pm: Spring Action trampoline demo
- 1pm-1.30pm: VIP dunk tank
EVENING ENTERTAINMENT / LIVE MUSIC:
- 6pm-6.45pm: TBD
- 7pm-7.45pm: Maeve Lalonde
- 8pm-9.15pm: Dirt Road
- 9.30pm-11pm: Danny Sylvestre Band
Ride bracelet passes will be available BEGINNING Friday, May 27th.
- CASH ONLY: $27.50 advanced / $37.50 day-of
- Available at Ward Office (2020 Ogilvie); Fridays between 9am-12pm
- Contact – Sara.Leduc@ottawa.ca
You can view photos from last year’s event here – https://goo.gl/ZrfiMl
We look forward to seeing you all at the fair!